About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Decorating Sensory Twiddle Muffs, Bags and Pouches

This is one of  my favourite parts to creating a sensory twiddle item for a sensory impaired person. 

As well as a colour scheme, deciding how to embellish the muff, bags and pouches brings out my creative juices and I'm often embellishing before I've sewn the item together, partly because I find it makes it easier to sew things on securely this way.

So, how do YOU decide what to put on your items?

Is it something you relish or dread?

Do you have any favourite things you like to add?



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.