About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Thursday, 28 January 2016

Knit and Natter

Ivybridge Knitting group meets Thursdays 2:30pm - 4:30pm 
in the Library
Knit and Natter with the Nattering Knits
is friendly and free and we have excellent coffee
served by the coffee shop.

The Watermark 
Erme Court,
Leonards Road,
Ivybridge nr Plymouth,
South Devon PL21 0SZ

01752 892220
Some of the photos taken of the group were sadly was deleted from the person's camera 
before it was distributed. Here's some others taken January 2012. Noelle (pictured here with Ruth), sadly died this January. 
A lovely lady who we shall miss and have some warm, memories of her to cherish. 
 

Do you go to a local knitting group?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.